Thursday, March 26, 2009

Growing

Annika is still a skinny little peanut, but we know she's growing because she's starting to fit into some new clothes including another one of Nanna Peckenpaugh's knit masterpieces. She looks adorable (despite her misfortunes with baby acne)

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just too cute!!! I love seeing her so alert! You look amazingly great Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby acne...it happens to the best of them! I want to cuddle up in that blanket she's on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO CUTE! I can't wait to kiss her cute little face. I really think that she looks like Jenna's baby pictures when her eyes are open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful, and so are you! I can't get over her adorable expressions.

    And, Nanna P. needs to start her own line of knitted baby outfits- amazing! She could call it, "Tres N" .....k"N"itted from Nanna in Naperville or "Nanna Marie"!

    P.S. Can you email me pics from last weekend if you have a chance- it was so good to see you!! Wouldn't have missed it for anything!

    ReplyDelete