This weekend we welcomed our first daughter into the world. We are thankful for the beautiful little girl God has gifted to us and have enjoyed introducing her to our family and friends. We came home this afternoon and are looking forward to figuring out life as three instead of two. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We hope to update this blog often so that we can share the fun times to come with everyone.
Annika Kristine Johnson
February 28, 2009
3:58 am
7lbs 12oz | 21 inches
Annika Kristine Johnson
February 28, 2009
3:58 am
7lbs 12oz | 21 inches
Rachel and Branden- She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! We couldn't be more happy for you and your gorgeous family! Enjoy her and each moment...it goes so fast. We love you and cannot wait to meet Will's future girlfriend soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ben, Allison, Paige and Will
Congratulations!!!!! She's just beautiful and sooo precious. I know I'm scaring John because I just keep saying, "awwww baby...." haha SO glad you're both healthy and already home!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Beth (& John)
Congratulations Branden and Rachel! She's so sweet! I love the picture where it looks like she's sleeping on her side. It seems like yesterday that you told us you were pregnant and we threw pancakes on the roof. :) Hope to see you sometime soon and meet little Annika!
ReplyDeleteRach, all look amazing and little Annika is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and watch her grow! May many blessings come your way in these early days of motherhood!!
ReplyDeletelove, abby
How cute are you guys??
ReplyDeleteWe love you! I am seriously DYING to see you!
Annika, I am in love with her already... nice work! :)
-Stacy & Jonny-
P.S. And we will try hard to still pay attention to your K-9 kids when we visit :) At least Peter will be very interested in them.... how are the boys doin with the babe?
P.P.S. Don't worry, we won't actually bring Peter to visit this time around :) 3 dogs +newborn may be a little much!
ReplyDeleteAnd we still need to talk dates after all, OK I am done!
sp
Aww, she is just precious! Congratulations to you all!
ReplyDeletehugs!
jules