Last Saturday we left for Charlotte, NC for Branden's spring break. It is amazing how one new addition to the family requires so much stuff. Our car was packed to the brim, but we managed to make everything fit. After this packing experience Branden has started talking about needing to get a bigger car
We weren't sure how 12 hours in the car with a 5 week old would go, but Annika slept almost the entire way. We couldn't have asked for a smoother trip.
We are currently enjoying warm weather in Charlotte and Annika is having fun meeting Aunt Jody, Uncle Rick and Aunt Julie. It is so fun to have the whole Johnson family together.
Yes, our huge SUV hardly fits all of our stuff. I never thought I'd want a van, but I'm starting to admit I do. Maybe a purple mini for you!
ReplyDeleteAww, she's just soooo precious! Hope you're having fun in Charlotte! xoxo
ReplyDelete