One week from today I will be returning to work. Though I know Annika will be in fantastic hands (our moms and then Branden), the anxiety of knowing I won't be with her is getting hard. Because I can't stop time, I'm treasuring every moment in our last week home together.
Here are a few cute shots from the past week. She is getting bigger and bigger every day.


Here are a few cute shots from the past week. She is getting bigger and bigger every day.



I have been thinking of you so much and know this is a HARD transition. I was always told the anxiety of it is worse than the actual going back. Thinking/praying for you! -Danielle
ReplyDeleteHope the transition goes smoothly. I know it must be hard! I will be thinking of you, and hope you enjoy this last week off.
ReplyDeleteWell, you'll just treasure every moment with her and she'll be in the best hands!! No one could ever take the place of her Mommy and she'll light up each time you come home!
ReplyDeleteGlad she can be with family when you're working! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteWow, can't believe that time is here already! I am sure it must be filled with mixed emotions! Miss you all, and these are very cute pics!
ReplyDelete