This weekend Annika has become obsessed with standing. Not only is she pulling herself up, but she is also showing her daredevil side by letting go and testing her own balance. She's still pretty wobbly, but can stand unassisted for a surprisingly long time. Starting to pull herself up has also resulted in a lot more tears. I'm starting to understand why some parents resort to protecting every corner in the house with foam. Despite all of her tumbles, her first goose egg came about this weekend when our dog Gordy toppled her over while she was crawling. She has quite the shiner to show for it. With every day that passes we're having to watch her (and everything around her) more and more carefully. Here are a few photos of Annika standing next to our coffee table as well as a moment I caught her balancing on her own.



What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteShe's so big!! I love the outfit!
ReplyDelete