Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not so good...

I'll admit that I'm the type of mom that takes hundreds of photos of Annika to get just one good one that I can share with all. I've had a few conversations lately about how digital cameras give us such an easy ability to filter out all of the bad photos and how our kids aren't going to have any photos worth looking back and really laughing at.

So...about a week ago I was in Chicago for work and because the timing corresponded with Branden's spring break, he and Annika came along. Since they were getting to spend a fun day without me, I instructed Branden to take a few photos. He's going to kill me for posting them, but this is what I got. I thought everyone might enjoy a chuckle today.


1 comment:

  1. After posting those photos of you circa 1985-1995 (which are fab by the way) there is no room for anger. He deserves some pay back!

    And I have decided.. you and your family has nothing but cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete