Henrik is one month old today and we've been loving every minute. He has been gracious to me and Branden -- being a fantastic sleeper (6 or 7 hours most nights) and is just starting to show us a hint of a smile. Though I don't want to wish away any second of this new baby phase, it is exciting to dream about what he will be like as he gets older. For now, I will just enjoy his snuggles and coos.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
One Month Old
Henrik is one month old today and we've been loving every minute. He has been gracious to me and Branden -- being a fantastic sleeper (6 or 7 hours most nights) and is just starting to show us a hint of a smile. Though I don't want to wish away any second of this new baby phase, it is exciting to dream about what he will be like as he gets older. For now, I will just enjoy his snuggles and coos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cutie. Thanks so much for your hospitality. We had a great time!
ReplyDelete