Sunday was an extremely special day for our family. We started the day with both Annika and Henrik being baptized. Both of our families joined us as we dedicated our children to Christ and promised to bring them up in His Word.



After the baptism, we headed home to celebrate Annika's third Birthday. She requested a PINK party, so we brought in as much pink as we could: cupcakes, cookies, decorations, balloons and wrapping paper. Since Annika was sick for Christmas this year, it was SO fun to see her be well and excited to enjoy her special day. Some of her special gifts included LOTS of puzzles, a bunny pillow pal, an adorable shopping cart, books and adorable clothes. I can't believe my baby girl is three. Wow.





The kids looked PRECIOUS!!! So happy you had just a wonderful day committing your children to the Lord!! And tell Annika I just LOVE her pink cupcakes....I think it's all she dreamed off and MORE!
ReplyDelete