Monday, February 1, 2010

11 months

I don't know what to say except for that I am baffled that Annika is already 11 months old. I look at her daily and realize that she is moving further and further away from being my sweet little baby and is instead blossoming into her own little person. Although she doesn't quite have the confidence to try walking on her own, she has become an expert crawler and "cruiser". She is eating lots of table food (her mean mom (that's me) tries to still keep it as healthy as possible though). This weekend she was introduced to the joy of blueberries. I've never seen Annika preference one food over another like she does with blueberries. I think we have a lot of purple stains to look forward to this summer!

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me of Halle! She ate so many blueberries and used to call them "boondies." Now she hardly eats them! Yes keep that Shout near by!

    ReplyDelete