On Sunday we celebrated Annika's first birthday with the Peckenpaughs and Johnsons. Annika was thrilled to wear her special pink dress, open her (many) gifts and eat cake. Although we expected cake to be a insanely messy experience, Annika proved that she is a dainty girl by neatly picking out small bites. It took her almost ten minutes to dig into the whipped cream.We remember Annika's first days so vividly, it's hard to believe that a year has already transpired. We love every day with her and pray often for her future and for God to shape us as parents.
Happy Birthday Annika. You are a gift.




SO cute and dainty Rach! She is precious! A year goes so fast doesn't it! I haven't even met her yet...can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Annika! Wow... I can't believe it's been a year already.
ReplyDeleteCrazy that she is a year old already! I love it that she was a lady when digging into her cake. So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I can't believe she is already a year old! Rach, she is simply adorable! Love the bday pics!!!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE my little niece. I want that picture of her on the stairs. Adorable! Where does the time go?? Oh my.
ReplyDeleteSorry for my belatedness- been thinking about all of you! Can't believe its been a year either!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling party- total cuteness!!!
LOVE YOU!